Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Trying to cool down!!!


So it's been pretty hot up here in Colorado the last couple of days. Now before all you southerners start judging me..we don't have any AC. The last two days it has been 80+ inside the house. It's been hot all day long and it doesn't cool down in the house until about ten. Last night I didn't put pajama bottoms on Cayden because it was just too hot. But he got these new Lightning McQueen crocks at the store yesterday for his birthday (Thanks Great Grandma and Grandpa Allen). He did not want to go down to sleep with out them. So I let him put them on. Well once it got dark I went in a opened his window. This is what I found:

2 comments:

Jessyka said...

Looks like Cayden had a fun birthday! and I wish I could have gone to the zoo with you guys! Meika would love it!

Alli Waldron said...

He looks so big in the crib! You definitely wore that little boy out!