Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bye Bye Paci!!!!


Bye Bye pacis!!! I was really scared to take these away from Cayden, because I didn't know what to expect. We tried for a month or more to just let him take them when he was sleeping. But then he would get sick and we'd feel bad for him and give them to him during the day. So we decided that we needed to get rid of them before Scott went back to work. So one night I was fed up with it and I cut them off. Surprisingly he went to sleep fine. But he woke up at three the next morning. Bless Scott's heart he got up with him and stayed up all day. We had some problems putting him to bed, but once he got the routine down he's doing fine. One thing I like about him not having his paci is that he talks a lot more now. Which still isn't a whole ton, but it's more than when he had the paci in his mouth. Next is potty training. I think I'm going to wait until we get into the new house...well old new house. But I'll tell you more about it later on this week. Just keep your fingers crossed for me that the inspection goes okay on Tuesday and nothing big shows it's ugly head.

No comments: